Battle For The Allspark Community Forums Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle For The Allspark Community Forums Index

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AFTERMATH PART 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KRATOS

KRATOS

AFTERMATH PART 4 Empty
PostSubject: AFTERMATH PART 4   AFTERMATH PART 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:05 pm

The truck skidded round the corner and passed a group of police officers setting up a blockaid. Kyle saw the hotel and headed towards it,the other six inside the vehicle were either shaking or gripping their guns. Ethan looked at the kid who they picked up,he wasn't speaking and looked in shock. The truck stopped and they all got out slowly,Dante and Ethan gripped their guns and held them with their safetys off. Alexa and Aaron stod with the kid and waited for the others to give them the O.K. to move. Dante signalled for them to move up,Kyle followed behind and covered them. Dante and Ethan stopped at the entrance to the hotel and slowly entered,Ethan checked the front desk while Dante went straight to the elevator. There was no one around only alot of blood,Aaron stayed with the kid while Alexa and John approached Ethan.

Alexa: So what is the plan exactly?

Ethan: We have friends upstairs,they can help us.

John: Unless your buddies are military and have a shit load of guns,i dont think they can.

Ethan smiled and turned as the elevator pinged and the doors opened,Dante and Kyle aimed in and checked it was safe. Aaron and the kid got in,Kyle followed. John and Alexa followed behind Ethan and hopped in,Dante got in last and kept his guard up till the doors closed. Kyle pressed the penthouse suite button and up they went. John seemed on edge,hell they all did. The doors opened and they all got out slowly. Dante and Kyle froze as they saw bodies on the ground and bullet holes all over the walls. The cops must have found out who they were and tried to arrest the others,by the looks of it things didn't go so well for them.

John: What happened here?

Dante: Looks like the cops showed up.

John: What do you mean,"the cops showed up"?

Dante ignored the question and followed Kyle to the door of the suite. They used the key and pushed the door open,a shotgun came from behind the door and pointed at Kyle's face. Ben appeared on the other end of the shotgun and lowered it when he saw who he was aiming at. Kyle entered the room first and the others followed. Four men stod around the room loading up assault rifles and handguns. Ben grabbed two bags and threw them at Dante and Kyle,Micheal passed Ethan a bag and opened it. The bags contained assault rifles,handguns,holsters and full tacticle gear. The men put on the gear and slipped their handguns into their holsters.

Kyle: What the hell happened here guys?

Ben: Cops showed up and tried to arrest us,we had no choice so we dropped em.

Dante: Fuck. Didn't we say keep a low profile?

Micheal: What does it matter? The entire city has gone insane. It's all over the news that some viral ourbreak has consumed Los Angeles.

Kyle: It obviously can't be airborne,otherwise we would all be infected.

John: So they're infected people?

Ben: Their fucking zombies. And who the fuck are you?

Dante: He's a survivor,same with the others. Those zombies overrun the convention center and we had to bail.

Jacob: Guys he's awake.

Kyle: Who's awake?

Kyle and Dante went to one of the bedrooms and found a cop on the floor regaining consiousness,he hadn't been shot and looked ok. Ben walked in and aimed his shotgun at him. Kyle grabbed the barrell of the gun and pointed it in a different direction.

Kyle: What the hell do you think your doing?

Ben: He's a goddamn cop,we should waste him before he tries something.

Dante: Ben get your ass in the other room.

Kyle kneeled beside the cop and handed him a bottle of water beside the bed. He drank it and then held his head.

Kyle: Whats your name?

Cop: Donny,goddamn did you guys have to hit me so hard?

Dante: Kyle ill be in there.

Donny: Your name....it seems familiar. Dante....by any chance are you known as Kratos?

Kyle: Yeah,how the hell you know that?

Donny: I'm Solar from the game. I got transferred here to L.A. a couple of weeks ago.

Kyle: Well i'll be damned. Come on lets get you out of here.

Kyle helped Donny up and they went through into the other room. Dante was now holding his M4 A1 assault rifle fitted with laser and flashlight. Ethan handed Kyle his G36C and then checked his own TAR 21. They all looked to Kyle to decide their next move.
Back to top Go down
Autosaver

AFTERMATH PART 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH PART 4   AFTERMATH PART 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Dante...Are you known as Kratos

Lolwut?,are you playing the same role in the story?
Back to top Go down
KRATOS

KRATOS

AFTERMATH PART 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH PART 4   AFTERMATH PART 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:44 pm

no thats implying that he knows who dante is
and then he asked me who i am

very confusing sorry
should have fixed that up
Back to top Go down
2GALVATRON

AFTERMATH PART 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH PART 4   AFTERMATH PART 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:41 pm

im trying to find out who the kid is
Back to top Go down
HorridWing: The Great

HorridWing: The Great

AFTERMATH PART 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH PART 4   AFTERMATH PART 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

it was good...i read it on my phone yesterday....i wonder if i can post here on my phone...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mrphantaztik
Autosaver

AFTERMATH PART 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH PART 4   AFTERMATH PART 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:28 pm

HorridWing: The Great wrote:
it was good...i read it on my phone yesterday....i wonder if i can post here on my phone...

Sure if it supports texts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AFTERMATH PART 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFTERMATH PART 4   AFTERMATH PART 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFTERMATH PART 4
Page 1 of 1